Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Christmas Pyramid



If Ramses had been more interested in Holiday Cheer, this is what the pyramids might have looked like.

My wife spoils me in general, but when I'm not around it's even more pronounced because I'm not leaving my boots in the hallway or forgetting to do the dishes and all she remembers about me is the good stuff. That's why you will count no less than thirteen presents in that stack- from my wife alone. It's a good thing I didn't get any from anyone else because I already have more than both of my roommates combined and I feel a little embarassed- but not embarassed enough to give any away.

It looks like mostly books and movies, two of my favorite things. I'll be back tomorrow with a report on my haul :)

Hope everyone else is having a Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, memories. The unread pile of books, the hat thrown in the corner, the canned air, and the room built mostly of plywood and 2x4's. I'll be back soon enough.

Merry Christmas, biach

Post a Comment