Friday, January 2, 2009

Good Job, Thus Far, Honey

My lovely, talented and indescribably wonderful wife is monkeying with my blog to get the coolest possible layout. So far I like it. Expect me to be hawking my favorite books as soon as Michele signs me up for the amazon.com program to do so. That's right, my wife is three or four times more computer literate than me. She also is the first line of sanity for everything I write and my sounding board for every serious thought or feeling I've had in the past four years. She's also a better driver and all-around smarter- and I'm not even going to get into how attractive she is.

I guess this post could be summarized by saying that my wife rules.

3 comments:

screamy mimi said...

Ok, I got your pretty pictures up. :) Hope you like.

Anonymous said...

This is much better than I would do this quick. I still remember pulling an all-nighter in Nov 2000 on a CS101 project trying to get that damn little stupid robot to go through the maze.

Pam Watson said...

Justin, we found you! Congrats on your bars! But mostly on your beautiful little Evie! Found tomatobear blog and watched the videos! You are awesome! Grandma Watson sent pics and they are so very precious! We have already fallen in love with her! Email us when you can. We love you and miss you very much. Uncle Tim, Aunt Pam and Kindra Laure and Hope

Post a Comment